Friday, September 13, 2013

Gearing Up For Another Section

Well, Fall is right around the corner and that means time for me to get out on the AT again. Even though I cranked out 500+ miles last year, I had to cut my hike short due to injury and persistently bad weather. I made it one day into Massachusettes and bailed at Great Barrington. I'm looking forward to going back to that most hip and lovely town in the Berkshires to resume my northward journey. Early Autumn should be an awesome time for hiking through the Berkshires and the Green Mountains. I can hardly wait.
Monday, September 23 is the day to have boots on the Trail, hoping to at least make Rutland VT if not a little further. I'll only be out for a couple weeks this year, but trying to get within striking distance of Kathadin.

No comments: