Sunday, September 22, 2013

Back in The Berkshires

I made the long drive up to New England today from Asheville--12+hrs.--but totally worth it. The colors are starting to show as soon as I hit The Taconic State Pky. Looks like a beautiful week ahead for hiking: mostly sunny, highs in the upper 50s/low 60s. Quintessential Fall weather. I'm really excited to be getting back on the AT. Great Barrington MA is such a cool little town too. Hoping to find my trail legs within a few days as I make my way into some chilly Vermont hills.

5 comments:

Harry S said...

Larry, It's good to see your posts again. Have an excellent hike this year! Enjoy New England.

Janel said...

Happy Trails and Blue Skies!!

Harry S said...

Go get em!

Patty said...

So happy to hear you are back at it...back in your element! Wishing you a happy and safe journey as always. Bust a hump LJ, you got this!
OX

Patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.