Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Change in the Weather

Well, sorry for the delay getting these posts up. I know it's been 9 months but I had technical difficulties exporting pics into the blog. So that being said, I'd like to add a few posts to finish out last year's hike since it's almost time to start again!
As you can see, within a day of reaching Front Royal, things got very interesting. I ended up taking an extra zero day to wait out the storm which wasn't so bad since I had Patty as company and some decent amenities in Front Royal. The little downtown had a couple good restaurants, a local coffee shop and an AA club so I was all set. Just anxious about the storm.

1 comment:

Patty said...

It was fun to have shared that time with you and great to see you in your element! God Speed in 2012 Lawrence. Enjoy your journey. oxo