Thursday, November 6, 2008

zenpig meets Laree @ Green Corner Rd today....

Hey it's zenpig here for a quick note: I'm driving out to where the AT crosses I-40 about an hour from Asheville to bring Laree a few supplies, some Mamacita's veggie mama burrito, and some company for a few hours. Working tonight at the Grove Park Inn. I had to cancel my three day trip with LA because of a new job at the hotel starting this weekend. Not something I can really get out of to go hiking for a few days unfortunately.

I'll be trying to encourage Larry to continue a few more days past Hot Springs to Erwin TN, since he is essentially quite a few days ahead of schedule. The weather looks like it is not going to be quite as favorable next week, but it's still great out on the AT in any weather! What an experience. Go Laree!

1 comment:

Lawrence App said...

Thanks Harry. You're the best! Trail Angel X 10.